At the time of application, the applicant must be in their second year of a POST approved law enforcement program, in the Skills program, or in an accredited law enforcement college course (non-licensed). Scholarship funds must be used toward tuition or skills training
Application submissions should include:
- Applicant must be nominated by a member of an LELS Union Local with a Member “Letter of Support”.
- A short synopsis from applicant describing:
- Need for financial assistance.
- Interest and Goals for a career in law enforcement.
- Documentation the applicant is enrolled in an approved law enforcement program.
Law Enforcement Labor Services, Inc. Board of Directors
2700 Freeway Blvd, Suite 700
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Deadline: April 1st of each year.
Amount: Award(s) up to $3,000