At the time of application, the applicant must be in their second year of a POST approved law enforcement program, in the Skills program, or in an accredited law enforcement college course (non-licensed).
- Applicant must be nominated by a member of an LELS local. Please provide a letter.
- A short synopsis from applicant describing:
- Need for financial assistance.
- Interest in law enforcement.
- Goals in law enforcement.
- Documentation the applicant is enrolled in an approved law enforcement program.
Law Enforcement Labor Services, Inc. Board of Directors
2700 Freeway Blvd, Ste 700
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
(612) 293-4424 or 1-800-622-7770
Deadline: April 1st of each year.
Amount: One award of $1,500.00